Table of Contents
Getresponse is a comprehensive, user-friendly tool for delivering emails, automating marketing processes, and generating landing pages. In this Getresponse email marketing review, we will go through all of the tool’s features and advantages to help you understand how beneficial it is for your online business. So, before you buy the tool, read this review article.
Getresponse email marketing review; Features:
Create landing pages:
Create an unlimited number of landing pages to gain new subscriptions and purchases. Make your own design or select from over 200 free landing page layouts. Get hundreds of responsive layouts built to turn people into prospects.
Design your landing page in minutes with the drag-and-drop builder. Rotate, move, scale, trim, combine, colorize, and rearrange items. GIFs and unlimited stock photos can be used to improve your design. Also, optimize your landing page for mobile devices.
Analyze landing pages:
Get quick access to important statistics on your landing pages. Keep track of how many visitors, clicks, and sales you get. Create many variations of a page and conduct A/B tests on them. Connect to Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, and other services.
Increase the number of opens, clicks, and sales of the Getresponse email marketing tool. This software offers great email templates, simple design tools, and verified delivery.
Create professional emails:
With a few clicks, you can design and send perfect emails with its drag-and-drop email builder. Discover the library of free, professionally designed email templates to save time and effort. Get 2,000,000 free Shutterstock images and thousands more GIFs from GIPHY.
Maintain the relevancy of your email marketing for all targets while enjoying 99% delivery. Personalization may be improved by using dynamic content. With the right timing tool, you can send emails at your target audience’s convenient times.
Deliver email broadcasts with information and new offers.
Build automatic email series to follow up the subscribers with and nurture them.
Build and send automated emails to attract people and convert them.
Expand the number of people who see your blog by sharing content through emails.
Timed perfectly emails:
Send emails at the correct time with Exact Timing and Time Travel delivery technologies.
You may utilize SMTP-triggered emails to send receipts or notifications.
Getresponse is your one-stop shop for sales funnel tools. Create a pre-made, automated sales funnel. Create landing pages, automate email, sell products, regain lost orders, and convert consumers.
To acquire new leads on your landing page, use typical opt-in funnels.
Lead magnet funnel:
Provide useful giveaways in exchange for email addresses to quickly increase your list.
Using simple sales funnels, you can promote, sell, and distribute your products online.
With free or paid webinars, you can build relationships and transform your knowledge into profit.
Improve your customer service automatically. With a marketing automation builder which scales with your requirements, you can create your perfect client experience. Create the rules for your marketing automation. Analyze consumer behaviors in order to generate customized categories based on particular information.
Using an AI-powered website builder, you can create an online presence without any coding knowledge. You can design a magnificent website that looks great on all devices in minutes, whether that’s your company website, event page, or portfolio.
Web push notifications can help you increase website traffic and engagement. This is an excellent primary contact for visitors to the site. Send appropriate opt-in messages and gain new push subscribers. Web push notifications may now drive people back to the site without capturing email addresses.
With a single click, you can add a live chat box to your landing page. Live chat with website visitors.
It only takes a few minutes to create a webinar with the scheduling options. Market your webinar and direct visitors to an SEO-optimized landing page where they may signup for the webinar.
Create signup forms:
Customized registration forms that transform data into personalized experiences can help you grow your email list. Customize your registration forms with your own branding and determine which sections users should fill out when they subscribe.
Getresponse email marketing review; Benefits:
Grow your business online presence:
A number of free marketing tools are available to help you get your website up and running and produce new leads.
Increase your audience:
Lead generating solutions that convert unknown contacts into dedicated followers can help you find new consumers and increase your email list.
Interact with customers:
Maintain contact with your consumers and future prospects with focused internet communication that sells.
Increase your online sales:
Promote your online store and provide amazing experiences that turn store traffic into repeat consumers.
Establish an internet presence:
Tell your intended audience who you are or what you provide.
Build your contact list:
Provide special benefits and generate high-quality leads.
Display and sell your stuff:
Begin selling and receiving payments straight from your landing pages.
Inform people about your webinars:
Advertise your internet events to reach your desired people.
- The platform offers a free plan that includes all of the tools needed to build an email list. You can also try out all of the premium features for free for 30 days.
- There are templates for emails, landing pages, subscription forms, and website designs.
- GetResponse offers 24/7 customer support to all of its customers. This covers both live chat and email support.
- The user interface is simple to use. When you sign up with GetResponse, you will be given a presentation in which you will learn about all of the features.
- A/B split testing on email campaigns is possible with GetResponse. You will be able to learn how your consumers interact and what they respond to.
- To provide additional functionality, you may integrate with various third-party services. CRMs, social networking apps, registration form builders, and other services may all be integrated.
- You may set up an online store within the system. So, by linking with your favorite payment provider, you may sell your products.
- Only a few email and landing page designs appear to be out of date.
- To compete with other well-known builders, the website builder must be improved.
There is a lifetime free plan and 30 days of premium access in Getresponse.
Free plan features:
- Up to 500 contacts are possible.
- Unlimited newsletters.
- Only one landing page can create with a monthly visitor restriction of 1000.
- Create and host a single website and have access to all major features such as galleries, popups, and forms.
- Add your domain.
- Popups and signup forms.
There are three types of pricing plans: Email marketing, Marketing Automation, and E-commerce Marketing.
Email marketing plan cost starts from $19 per month when billed monthly for 1000 contacts.
- Get everything in a free plan
- Unlimited landing pages.
- Unlimited Website Creator.
- Primary segmentation.
- Email scheduling.
- APIs and integrations.
The marketing Automation plan cost starts from $59 per month on a month-on-month basis for 1000 contacts.
- Get all features of a free email marketing plan.
- Marketing automation.
- Automation based on events.
- Advanced segmentation.
- Contact scoring is used.
- Conversion funnels.
The E-commerce Marketing plan costs $199 per month when billed monthly for 1000 contacts.
- Get all features of the marketing automation plan.
- Transactional emails are sent quickly.
- Segmentation of e-commerce.
- Recovery of abandoned carts.
- Coupon codes.
- Product suggestions.
- Web push notifications.
Getresponse email marketing review; Conclusion:
GetResponse is one of the top email marketing providers with powerful automation features. It provides its customers with the good best value for money.
GetResponse is relatively reasonable when you consider unique features such as website builder, autoresponder, and push notifications.
You may also begin with a free plan and test out the various features in the pro editions for 30 days. No need to pay money or even provide your credit card information for the free trial.
I hope this Getresponse email marketing review helped you decide if it is the correct email marketing solution for your business.
Few related articles you may like to read:
- Woodpecker cold email – Generate Leads and get more sales.
- What are the basic steps in email marketing?
- 6+ Best Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing 2022
- Pabbly Connect Review.
- Getresponse vs AWeber – Which autoresponder is perfect for your business?
- Getresponse vs Sendinblue – Which one is the best?
- How to generate email leads to grow your online business?
- The process to land emails in the subscriber’s Inbox. Zero landings in spam folders.